Integrate Zapier with AiX by following the steps below. Integration is based on the AiX webhooks; each webhook is a Zapier trigger, so you have 15+ Zapier triggers available; for more details, visit the webhooks page.
- Go to https://developer.zapier.com/ and log in, or register a new account.
- Create a new integration by clicking Start a Zapier Integration, or visit https://developer.zapier.com/app/new. Fill in all required fields, like name and description, and click Create; you can enter any text you want, but keep the name of the app in mind because you will need it later.
- From the left menu, click Triggers and then Add Trigger.
- Fill in all required fields, like key and description, and click Save And Continue; you can enter any text you want.
- On top, click API Configuration, choose REST Hook as Trigger Type, and click Save.
- Go back to the Settings area of the trigger, or go to https://zapier.com/app/zaps, and click Create a Zap.
- Please search for your newly created app by entering the app name and click it. In Trigger Event, select your trigger and click continue.
- Copy the Webhook URL, click Continue, and then enter the AiX admin area and enter it into AiX > Settings > Miscellaneous > Webhooks > URL, activate the webhooks, save the settings and reload AiX.
- Make something to trigger a webhook, like sending a message, or creating a new user, then go back to Zapier and click Test Trigger and you should see the AiX webhook data. Click Continue.
- Click the right button, Filters, and set up the filter to trigger the integration only if a variable exists. You need the filter because AiX will send all webhooks to all zaps. Example: if your zap wants to integrate the messages of AiX, you will need to set the filter to continue only if the variable message exists.
- Click Continue, or + and add your integration.
- To use multiple zaps and webhooks, you need to update AiX > Settings > Miscellaneous > Webhooks > URL and add the new zap IDs, separated by commas. Example: if you have two zaps with URLs https://hooks.zapier.com/hooks/
hooks/catch/10352851/aaaa66t/,the URL must be:
- If you change the plugin folder name after the installation, you need to update it in the constant SB_URL of the file config.php.
- Welcome messages are not sent to slack, and conversations containing only the welcome message (and no response) are automatically archived.
- Follow-up messages are sent a maximum of once every 24 hours.
- A popup message is always shown as default until the user manually closes it; then, it stays closed.
- The Users and Conversations sections in the AiX admin area use auto-pagination on scroll, which is limited to 100 results per scroll.
- The privacy message is not shown if the Require registration option has been enabled.
PREVIOUS < WeChat
NEXT > Progressive Web App