Smart Reply suggests quick responses in real-time during a conversation. Once active, you will see the suggested replies in the conversation area, if any.
- The Smart Reply feature in AiX initially checks for suggestions from the Dialogflow chatbot, provided it is active. If there is at least one suggestion, it will promptly display the results. However, if Dialogflow is inactive, or there are Dialogflow suggestions, the OpenAI suggestions will be returned instead.
- If the Language detection feature under AiX > Settings > Artificial Intelligence > Google > Language detection is active, the smart replies will use language detection as well.
- If the Multilingual via Translation feature under AIX > Settings > Artificial Intelligence > Google > Multilingual via Translation is enabled, the smart replies will utilize multilingual translation as well.
- To read the complete text of a smart reply, hover the mouse pointer over it for a duration of 3 seconds.
- To restore the previous message, press the keyboard shortcuts CTRL + Z.
PREVIOUS < Human Takeover