Security is critical here at AiX. We work with security experts who perform periodic security audits. We continually implement the latest security technologies and stay up-to-date on the latest security threats. Find below some of the security measures that have been implemented in AiX.
The AiX permits a maximum of 6 unsuccessful login attempts within an hour. If a user exceeds this limit, they will be barred from accessing their account for a duration of 1 hour. This blocking mechanism is based on the user’s IP address and serves to deter brute force attacks aimed at uncovering login credentials.
XSS injection protection
To prevent XSS injection protection attacks, all sensitive user inputs undergo sanitization.
Active sessions termination on user update
Whenever the password or the details for an admin or agent is changed, all active sessions are automatically logged out when sensitive operations are executed or after 1 hour.
We use 256-bit AES encryption to encrypt sensitive data such as active session login data.
Password by filename protection
AiX ensures that all uploads are renamed with a random alphanumeric string prepended to the original file name to prevent discovery of the URL and unauthorized download of the uploaded file. Kindly note that, for this feature to function properly, your server must prohibit directory listing.
- Welcome messages are not sent to slack and conversations containing only the welcome message (and no response) are automatically archived.
- Follow-up messages are sent a maximum of once every 24 hours.
- A popup message is always shown default, until the user manually closes it; then it stays closed.
- The Users and Conversations sections in the AiX admin area use auto-pagination on scroll, which is limited to 100 results per scroll.
- The privacy message is not shown if the Require registration option has been enabled.
PREVIOUS < Tickets
NEXT > WhatsApp Setup