Integrating with OpenAI (ChatGPT) empowers your chatbot, AiX, to skillfully handle a wide array of general inquiries on a variety of topics. Ready to get started? Just follow these straightforward steps:
- Register at https://beta.openai.com/signup.
- Get an API key from https://beta.openai.com/account/api-keys and paste it into AIX > Settings > Artificial Intelligence > OpenAI > API key
- The most frequent reasons for OpenAI not functioning properly involve reaching the quote limit or encountering billing problems with your account. For more details about the issue, open the browser developer tools and then the console tab, send a message through the RPAiX chat, and an error should appear in the console. On Chrome you can open the console from Settings > More tools > Developer tools > Console.
- If Dialogflow is active, the OpenAI query is performed only if the chatbot does not know the answer to the user’s question and if the length of the user’s message is greater than 4 characters.
- Using both Dialogflow’s human takeover and OpenAI’s chatbot features simultaneously will disable the human takeover function as OpenAI furnishes a response to every user message. To enable it, resort to activating the manual human takeover process via the specified link.
- The following settings in AiX are compatible with OpenAI: Smart reply, Human takeoverDisable for the tickets area, Disable during office hours, Bot response delay, Reply to user emails, Reply to user text messages.
- The following Google settings are compatible with OpenAI: Multilingual, Multilingual via translation, Automatic translation, Language detection
- If a human takes control, the OpenAI chatbot is deactivated, and is remains deactivated also if the agent goes offline. The Dialogflow chatbot continues to function whenever necessary.
PREVIOUS < OpenAI
NEXT > OpenAI > Settings