- When an agent clicks the notification, the admin area is open, and the right conversation is selected. The notification will not open a new tab if the admin area is already open.
- When a user sends their first message, a Push notification is sent to all validated agents; subsequent notifications are sent only to the last agent in the conversation.
- If you’re using the Dialogflow in
AiX >Settings > Dialogflow > Human takeoveris active, no notifications are sent if the chatbot knows the answer.
- If the
Routingsetting is active, only the agent assigned to the conversation receives the notification; admins see all conversations but don’t receive notifications.
- If the
Queuesetting is active, only the agent assigned to the conversation receives the notification. Notifications are not sent for messages sent by the user while waiting in the queue. Admins see all conversations but don’t receive notifications.
- Only the agents assigned to that department receive the notification if a user conversation is assigned to a department.
- Only agents with no assigned department receive the notification if a user conversation is not assigned to any department.
- Notifications are not supported on iPhone and iOS devices.
- Notifications are sent only if the last agent in the conversation is offline.
Settings > Dialogflow > Human takeoveris active; no notifications are sent if the chatbot knows the answer.
- If push notifications are not working, make sure you allow the notifications; in Chrome, you can check this from
Privacy and Security > Site settings > Notifications. If they don’t work on a mobile device, try these steps: install the PWA, delete it, install it again, and restart it.
PREVIOUS < Information
NEXT > Desktop Notification