- Pusher is free to use for up to 1000 concurrent subscribers. While you should be able to use the free plan for the admin area and all the agents, you may need a paid plan for Push notifications sent to the users depending on your site traffic.
- Push notifications only work for full HTTPS websites. The only exception is localhost to ease development.
- When a user click the notification the last page visited by the user is open and the chat is open automatically.
- On desktop the browser needs to be running since that is the process that receives the push messages.
- When push notifications are active, they replace desktop notifications.
- On Android and mobile devices, desktop notifications may not work, in which case you need to use push notifications.
- If Push notifications are active and not working, disable them and try again.
- Push notifications can not be received on a desktop PC unless a browser is running.
- Push notifications on iOS devices (iPhone) are available only from
iOS 16.4.You need to install AiX as a PWA (details here).
PREVIOUS < Users Activation