- If you don’t receive Instagram messages, make sure to enable AiX > Settings > Privacy > Messages > Connected tools – Allow access from your Instagram mobile app. Also, ensure your Instagram account is not setup as a professional account; it must be a business account.
- Every AiX user has only 1 Facebook and Instagram conversation.
- AiX rich messages are automatically converted to Facebook rich messages when possible; some parts of the rich message could be removed or changed.
- Only private Facebook messages will get sent to your team inbox. If someone posts a Facebook message on your wall, it won’t appear in your team inbox.
- When someone sends a message to your company’s Facebook page or Instagram account, they will get designated as a lead in AiX. You’ll only be able to see the user’s Facebook or Instagram name and profile picture.
- Messenger conversations and messages are compatible with routing and queue.
- Dialogflow is supported for Facebook and Instagram, including the following features: Human takeover, AiX rich messages, language detection, and chatbot language switcher.
- The follow-up message is supported, but the delay setting is ignored; the message is sent instantly.
- The offline message is supported, but the timetable is not sent.
- Only 1 Facebook account can be synchronized; to link pages from multiple Facebook accounts, the account synchronized in AiX must be an admin of all Facebook pages of the other Facebook accounts.
PREVIOUS < Instagram
NEXT > X (Twitter)