- All phone numbers must have the country code starting with the symbol
- You can get the user’s phone number via registration form, follow-up message, subscribe messageor, or via
[email]shortcode. You can manually enter the user phone from the admin area or via API.
- When a user sends their first message, if the conversation is assigned to a department, a test message is sent only to the agents assigned to that department, if the conversation is assigned to a specific agent, a text message is sent only to that agent, otherwise an text message is sent an email is sent to all agents who are not online at the moment. Subsequent text messages are sent only to the last agent in the conversation.
- Text message notifications are sent only if the last agent in the conversation is offline.
- If you’re using the Dialogflow in AiX, and
Settings > Dialogflow > Human takeoveris active, no text messages are sent if the chatbot knows the answer.
- To use the Sender ID feature enter the sender name in the
PREVIOUS < Activation
NEXT > Sound Notifications