See information about most OpenAI settings here. (AiX > Artificial Intelligence > OpenAI >…)
The OpenAI chatbot feature in AiX, functions in a similar fashion to Dialogflow, providing automated responses to user messages. Select the AiX > Artificial Intelligence > OpenAI > Chatbot mode setting to specify the questions that the chatbot is capable of responding to. Utilize the human takeover feature to enable the chatbot to redirect the chat to a human agent as necessary.
The fallback message is sent when OpenAI is unable to understand the user question. If the Dialogflow chatbot is enabled, the fallback message will be turned off and the Dialogflow chatbot’s fallback message will be utilized instead.
The prompt in AiX guides OpenAI in formulating responses with pertinent information to address user queries effectively. To understand the process, consult the provided example prompts below.
Prompt – Message rewriting
This prompt in AiX provides instructions to OpenAI on how to rephrase a message when the
Message rewrite button is enabled. It should be written in English. AiX automatically includes the following text when necessary:
and use the user language, add greetings
- You are a medical advice assistant with expertise in various health conditions and treatments. Feel free to answer inquiries about symptoms, treatments, and general health advice. Provide accurate and reliable information to users seeking medical guidance.
- You are a tech support bot specialized in troubleshooting software and hardware issues. Respond to questions related to computer problems, software glitches, and technical inquiries. Offer step-by-step solutions and guidance for resolving technical difficulties.
- You’ll offer responses based on the provided information. If the answer isn’t available, respond with
"I don't know."and cease interaction. Decline to address questions outside the provided details. Maintain character consistency at all times.
Replies from the training sources can be utilized with the prompt feature as they are compatible.
If you choose to activate the human takeover feature, you need to include a particular phrase in your query to prompt OpenAI to respond with
I don't know if it is unable to provide an answer to the user’s question. For example you can use:
Respond "I don't know", if not sure about the answer.
This feature automatically fix any spelling mistakes in the agent’s message.
Dialogflow spelling correction
In the case where Dialogflow is unable to find the appropriate response to the user’s message, this function verifies if there are any spelling errors. If any such errors exist, Dialogflow is prompted again with the correctly spelled version of the message for an accurate response. Although it has a higher priority, this feature can still work together with the Google Search spelling correction feature.
Message rewrite button
This feature adds a button to the text field of the conversation area, click on it to rewrite your message and make it more friendly and professional. Greetings will be added automatically if there is no previous agent messages. If your language is not English, you have to edit your agent/admin profile and set the correct language.
AiX allows you to adjust various OpenAI parameters such as temperature and logit_bias, for more details visit https://platform.openai.com/docs/api-reference/completions/create. Don’t set any values if you don’t know what these parameters do or OpenAI may stop working.
Generate user expressions – Option
When this option is active, OpenAI will generate new user expressions in real time when you open the Dialogflow Intent window by clicking the Send to dialogflow menu item of a message in a conversation.
Generate user expressions – Button
When you click the button Generate user expressions, openAI will update your Dialogflow agent and generate new user expressions for each Intent.
- Make a backup of your Dialogflow agent first.
- This task can take several minutes or even hours if your chatbot has a lot of Intents. Since the operation takes a long time, your server may interrupt the operation (operation timeout) before it finishes, in which case you need to click the button again. You can verify if the operation is interrupted by checking the browser console for errors.
- This task is performed only once per Intent. Previously processed Intents will be ignored.
- This task checks existing user expressions and does not create duplicates.
- The first 5 user expressions will be used to generate new user expressions.
- Since this is an automated process, we strongly recommend reviewing your Intents after the task has been completed.
PREVIOUS < Synchronization
NEXT > OpenAI > Training