Upload attachments to your Amazon S3 bucket. Follow the steps below to set it up.
- Log in to AWS as the root user from https://aws.amazon.com/.
- Enter the
IAMdashboard and click
Left menu > Access management > Users.
Add new user, enter the username and continue.
Add user to groupand on the
User groupssection below click
Create group. In
Permissions policiessearch for
AmazonS3FullAccessand select it. Click
Create user group.
- Assign the new group to the user you are creating and continue, then click
- Select the newly created user and open the
- In the
Access keysarea, click
Create access keyand select
Application running outside AWS. Continue until you get the keys and save them in
AiX > Settings > Miscellaneous > Amazon S3.
- Visit the Amazon S3 dashboard and click
- Set the bucket name and region you want. Save the region and name in
AiX > Settings > Miscellaneous > Amazon S3. Check
Bucket owner preferred. Uncheck
Block all public accessand all related checkboxes.
- This feature is technical and optional. AiX support does not cover any help related to this feature.
PREVIOUS < Newsletter
NEXT > Saved Replies