The business world has changed significantly over the past few years, with digital technology making it easier than ever for businesses to connect with their clients and customers. One way that businesses can make a great first impression with potential customers is by using digital business cards.
In this article, we’ll show you how you can create an effective digital business card and make the most of it when networking.
Follow the steps below to create a digital business card Link (here referred to as Vcard) on Veecard.
- Login to your Veecard dashboard and click on the VCard Link tab on the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Choose your domain name and fill out a custom alias. Or leave it blank to get a random option.
- Next, click the Create URL button.
- VCard allows you to upload avatars in PNG, JPEG, and JPG formats.
- Complete the form and fill in the required information.
- You can enter a concise description of yourself and your business under the Note section.
Edit Your VCard Link
We know how vital VCard is to you, so we’ve added some fun editing features to ensure you get the most out of your VCard connection. These tools will empower your VCard.
This tool allows you to add as many social media links to your VCard as you like.
- Click on the tab for social media.
- Click on Create to activate the button
- Complete the Label, e.g., Facebook URL (your URL for your social profile).
You also get all the benefits of the Temporary URL feature, like File links and Simplified Link.
You can Schedule the VCard link as well as ” Limits.” In addition, you can set your main VCard URL as your ” ExpirationURL ” to send visitors to any page you choose, even if your primary link has expired.
The Protection feature allows you to password-protect your digital business card. In addition, by turning on the “Sensitive Content Warning,” you can protect your content and inform visitors about the existence of sensitive content.
You can add to projects you consider worthy using the ” Advanced” function. This is useful if you manage multiple clients.