A biolink or mini-landing page on Veecard.me is a single page visitors can be directed to when clicking a link. This page can contain information about a product or service or be used to refer visitors to other pages on the website. The advantage of using a biolink or mini-landing page is that it allows businesses to create a single, unified page to promote their product or service and to provide a streamlined experience for visitors. Additionally, companies can use this page to capture leads, track analytics, and optimize the page for better conversions.
This article will walk you through simple steps to create your biolink page in minutes.
- Click the “Biolink pages” tab on the left menu from your dashboard.
- Next, you are in the Biolink pages dashboard, where you can see the following:
- List of your created Biolink pages
- Export in CSV and JSON format
- Filter and search for created Biolink pages.
- Now Click on the +Biolink page button on the top right corner of your Biolink pages dashboard.
- In the popup, you can choose the domain from the dropdown and provide a custom alias, or Veecard will automatically generate one for you.
- Next, click on the Create biolink button.
- Voila, you just created your first Biolink with your preferred alias in the URL. You can then copy and share it with friends or add it to your social media accounts, email signatures, or anywhere else.
However, before you do that, you should learn how to edit your Biolink Page and make it as excellent as possible.
Editing and Setting Your Biolink Page
Configuring and customizing your Biolink is as easy as creating it. Veecard offers a variety of tools to assist you in editing your Biolink to create a professional-looking design to represent your brand, personality, and uniqueness.
So let’s start with the first step of configuration:
This step allows you to edit the overall theme of your Biolink webpage. You can choose from high-quality themes or use one of our preset abstract and simple gradient background colors.
You can create your background using color and gradients or an image or video to reflect your taste.
You can also upload a file to the customization tab by clicking “Favicon Section” and choosing from your media library. Many file formats are supported, including PNG and GIF.
You must submit a verification request to display a verified badge on your bio page. This feature is only for paid customers. To enable the badge, please send us a message through live chat.
This tab allows you to personalize both your URL and name. This gives you more control and makes it easier for your audience to relate to your business.
Note: The paid plans do not include branding options.
You can use pixel to track the engagement of your biolink pages with an external tracking tool like Google Analytics. This can be used on Facebook, Twitter, and other channels for remarketing purposes.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Let’s face facts: a central portfolio aims to promote your brand and what it does. In addition, Veecard allows you to increase your page visibility in search engines to aid you in achieving even better results.
This tab allows you to edit page titles, meta descriptions, and open graph images. Acceptable images are.JPG and.JPEG.
You can also block search engine indexing from your Biolink pages. To indicate, you can switch the block toggle.
Parameters of the UTM
UTM parameters are used to track the traffic coming from a particular source. So, for example, you should track traffic from Instagram to your biolink pages.
- Use the Medium to get involved.
- Enter the Source, e.g., Instagram.com
- Update your settings
Use this only if you understand what you’re doing.
We are concerned about the legibility of your Biolink Page’s write-ups. Therefore, you can choose from 10 fonts that will describe your text.
You can also adjust the font size to suit your needs.
We provide a platform that allows you to connect with potential clients. However, we understand the importance of delivering content protection for the audience.
This tab allows you to notify your audience about sensitive content on your Biolink Page or password-protect your Page (if users want to use a password before accessing your Page).
This section outlines the steps you can take to accomplish the following:
- If you manage an agency page, assign your biolink Page (useful for agencies working with multiple clients)
- You can set the Leap Link URL for paid users only – This is useful to redirect users to your biolink Page to a particular URL. Enter the URL or leave it empty to disable the feature.
- Next, add custom CSS and JS codes to your Biolink pages (available with agency plans). This allows you to customize your Page’s look, feel, and interaction even more. (Intended for users with programming knowledge)
Generating QR Code for Your Biolink Page
The QR code generated is dynamic, meaning you can always change or update the content of your Biolink Page, but never your QR code.
The following steps will help you create a QR code for your biolink Page.
- Navigate to the Biolink customization pages.
- Click the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner above the preview screen.
- Select QR code.
- This will take you to the QR Code page. It automatically creates the settings for your biolink webpage.
- You can further customize your QR code using the color, branding, and options tab. Our guide to creating and customizing QR codes is available.
- Once done, click Print or Download to get the QR Code.
There you have it! You can do much to style your Biolink Page to reflect your goals, aims, and personality.
After you’re done editing, click the ” update” button. This will save your changes.