Integration is based on the Chat.RPAiX webhooks; each webhook is a Zapier trigger, so you have 15+ Zapier triggers available; for more details, visit the webhooks page.
- Log in or register on https://developer.zapier.com/.
- Create a new integration, entering required details and remembering the app name for later use.
- Add a trigger in the integration settings.
- Configure REST Hook as Trigger Type in API Configuration.
- Copy the Webhook URL generated by Zapier and enter it in Chat.RPAiX > Settings > Miscellaneous > Webhooks > URL.
- Trigger the webhook by performing a relevant action in Chat.RPAiX and test it in Zapier.
- Set up filters to specify when the integration should trigger.
- Use multiple zaps and webhooks by adding their IDs in Chat.RPAiX settings.